Support Kingswood effortlessly by swiping your MySchool card
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet, South Africa’s biggest community-based fundraising programme, raises over R4 million every month for schools, charities and animal welfare organisations. Every time you swipe your card at any of our partners they make a donation on your behalf to the school or cause you choose at no cost to you!
How does MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet work?
- More than 1.2 million South Africans carry MySchool cards.
- Supporters apply for a free MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card and select up to 3 schools and/or charities as their beneficiary/ies.
- A percentage of their transaction is then allocated to their beneficiary.
- The partner stores pay the contribution on behalf of the cardholder.
- All these transactions are recorded and a statement is sent to individual supporters on a monthly basis. The supporter card is not a credit or debit card but simply tracks transactions and funds raised.